Parents are cordially invited to join us for this informative presentation on November 4th, 7:00pm in the Elgin High School Auditorium, focusing on an overview of various related services their student may receive as part of the U-46 special education program. The first hour of the program will include a presentation of the U-46 programs offered across the special education continuum.
Programs and services to be included:
• MLP and ILP classroom programs
• Exceptional Needs programs
• SWEP, Center House and Central Schools programs
• Hearing and Vision Intinerant services
• Speech/Language Therapy and Occupational Therapy services
• Deaf / Hard of Hearing Instructional
• School Social Worker and Psychologist services
During the second hour and immediately following the presentation, staff members from program and service areas will be available for a meet & greet with parents.
To ensure that we have adequate handouts, we welcome advance registration on our event page at https://speduniversity.eventbrite.com. Please inform us on your RSVP if you require special provisions, translation or services.
For additional questions, please email DonettaRyan@u-46.org, or call (847) 888-5000, ext. 5065.