Family and Community Engagement Committee Work:
The CAC Family & Community Engagement Committee is dedicated to strengthening family and community participation in the improvement of student achievement at the school and district levels. Our work for 2016-17 includes:
- Reach out to Realtors at least once or twice a year before the busy Spring house buying season.
- Continue to expand the PTO/Booster to include Middle and High School parent groups. This is a great resource for idea sharing and general discussion. What challenges do these organizations face across the district?
- Enlist parents from schools that do not have a CAC rep to help boost the overall CAC attendance.
- Communicate and advocate on behalf of U-46.
- Organize a Board of Education candidates forum.
Meetings are held monthly at the Educational Services Center. Please see the FACE Event List for dates, times and room number.
Upcoming FACE Meetings and Events:
Please see the CAC calendar for upcoming FACE meetings and events.
Past FACE Events:
The FACE committee has hosted several events. See photos from these events here.